Nov 2009 24


Gmail sucks! Why is FireFox so freakin' slow? Why does everything take so long to download? I think my boyfriend is secretly limiting the amount of net access I get. Filtering out only 10% of bandwidth for me and the other 90% for himself. How do I prove it?




Add reply:
User name (Optional):
Reply text:
Enter letters and/or numbers you see:captcha image